[asterisk-users] Determine if Call is from a cellular phone

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun Nov 12 16:59:03 MST 2006

I think puck.nether.net may still have a txt file with the CO broken
down by NPA-NXX. You can then look at the carrier and know if it is
Cell/LandLine.

You can also X-ref the CO-list and get Lat/Long and or simply the
zipcode to help you 'locate' the caller.  Not perfect but unless the
majority of your customer;s customers are 'roaming' it should be
accurate to a metro area.

Alex