[asterisk-users] WIFI phones on asterisk

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Sat Nov 11 07:47:09 MST 2006

Andrew,

Could you explain what problems do you have with Hitachi 5000?. We have
carried out extensive tests with Hitachi 5000 at  customer location who
is planning to install more than 120 wifi phones.  It is a mining
company at 4200 mts altitude, covering the mining camp, an small village
and the road within.  Test were coverage, roaming, battery life, easy to
use and Nortel-Asterisk integration. We had "good success". Radios were
Proxim 4000 and 700.

For us is very important if you point out a problem.  Are we missing
something?.

Jorge Mendoza