[asterisk-users] Microsoft will enter VoIP market in earnest nextyear, says Ballmer

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 10 16:22:49 MST 2006

Nope I don't think for a moment they are going to encourage us to
integrate by making it easy.

This is why we need to develop more and more features (like the weather
app - you know you can "ftp to text to voice" any file right?)

The more features the more reason people will want to go with asterisk.

Cheers,

Dean