[asterisk-users] Ringing phones

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:38:42 MST 2006

The config is pretty simple.. when a call comes in it does an
Answer(), which obviously is going to stop the phone companies
no-answer-call-forward from working.  My question, better perhaps,
is.. is there a way to cause asterisk to push the ringing through to
my ring group, without actually answering the line?