[asterisk-users] Asterisk servers being greedy and not letting goof the media path. (using IAX2 channels)

Mat Stace mps at colewood.net
Wed Nov 8 03:58:33 MST 2006

For the benefit of the archives, my problem was a simple one.

I hadn't forwarded the IAX port on the router of the remote * server
connection, so when voip provider was trying to connect directly to the
remote * server, it couldn't.

Hurray for wasting an entire day over a simple silly little thing ;-)

Mat