[asterisk-users] Agents that handle calls from multiple queues

Ardjan Zwartjes A.Zwartjes at telecats.nl
Wed Nov 8 02:19:38 MST 2006

Hi everybody,

I've got an Asterisk configuration where an agent handles calls from
multiple queues. At the moment I'm using the default Queue application
and I encountered the following problem: When there are calls waiting in
multiple queues the selection of which call is handled by the Agent is
more or less random. It would be nice if the call that was waiting the
longest was handled first. I've been looking at ICD as an alternative to
the Queue application but as far as I could see this project hasn't been
updated for quite some time now. Does anybody know of an alternative or
a way to get the desired behaviour?

Thanks,
Ardjan Zwartjes.