[asterisk-users] RE: Queues and multiple lines

Shane O'Cain socain at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 7 18:10:40 MST 2006

I think you could enable call waiting (*70) on those stations and they would
have the second line ring in. This is what I have done in the past. The
second call would continue to use the ring strategy configured in the queue.

You can also enable call waiting from the Asterisk command line by typing:
database put CW XXX ENABLED (where XXX is the extension)

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but hope it helps.

Regards,
Shane

Message: 9