[asterisk-users] Microsoft will enter VoIP market in earnest next year, says Ballmer

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Nov 7 16:28:36 MST 2006

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/international/as
ia/15944981.htm

There's not much in the article so only click through if super
interested but I'm curious and looking for people's opinions.

What application integration would you like to see between MS (either
Office or other aspects of the vista/xp OS) and Asterisk. Apart from
dial from outlook and number pop I'm kind of curious what other
functionality there is to be developed (I'd also like to see drop and
drag from outlook into conference calls.

What would you like to see in asterisk, if we get some solid responses
we'll see about organizing some bounties to get it developed.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net