[asterisk-users] Pressing "*" makes Asterisk destroy my call

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Tue Nov 7 13:34:49 MST 2006

I got an up2date Asterisk with SNOM360 as SIP and mISDN with 2 ISDN
Cards, if i press in a call the "*" Asterisk, Asterisk destroys the call
not, Asterisk lets him hang and do nothing, if i hangup, Asterisk tell
me in the warnings-log that the bridging was not successfull ?!

If have disabled the function to hangup in the features.conf, but the
key is still available, can someone explain me whats going on there ?

Stefan