[asterisk-users] My Phone Review- Large Scale Corp Deployment.

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:14:21 MST 2006

On 11/2/06, Eddie Johnson Jr <ilo at ilo-infosystems.us> wrote:
> Hello Matthew,
>
> Did you test Snom or Sipura hard ip phones?  I was considering Budgetone for an office of
> 10 users.  After reading your testimonial I will have to re-think my selection.

FWIW, after having played with 3-4 BudgeTone phones on 3-4 separate
occasions, out of which 2 actually just died the very next day (came
to work to find them, again on seperate occasions, with LCDs cleared
out with greenish-blue tint, the speaker light lit and No Tone),
that's when I concluded that the BudgeTone is surely Budget but No
Tone!