[asterisk-users] Re: Re: DTMF Tones occuring randomly

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Mon Nov 6 18:30:50 MST 2006

>> Stefan Agethen wrote:
>>/ Hi,
/>>/
/>>/ I have asked this question months ago - i have "toggled down" all DTMF
/>>/ Recognizations in my Asterisk (no more features etc)
/>>/ and found more people which recognized the same problem, but i cant find
/>>/ any help for them and me.
/
> The problem is called Talk Off (or maybe Talkoff).  Search the archives
> for that.

Yes, i know, talkoff means that at example a human voice is interpreted as a DTMF Signal, i have searched for that,
the only possible thing i´ve found is the statement to turn on "dtmfthreshold" - but this only worked versions ago in zapata.conf, i think.

I cant find anymore Information to dtmfthreshold.

No more helpful results any more for "my talkoff"... :(