[asterisk-users] Tampa Bay Asterisk Users Meetup on Monday

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:08:35 MST 2006

The next meeting will not be until January so this is your last chance
this year to be surrounded by Florida Asterisk geeks :)

There are usually from 15-25 people at the meetings.

There has been talk of Asterisk user groups starting up in Orlando and
Palm Beach areas. If you are close to those areas let us know and
we'll get you in contact with the proper people there.

MATT---