[asterisk-users] Tampa Bay Asterisk Users Meetup on Monday

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Mon Nov 6 13:57:27 MST 2006

Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> Is this a large event? Is it often? I am not in Tampa however I am
> wondering if it would be worth my while.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

Andrew,

	How far are you?

	I can tell you that I have been to several meetings, and although I
have to drive about an hour for them, I think that they are definitely
worth it.  I don't know of any other Asterisk groups in Florida, so if
you are even remotely close I suggest that you join us.

	We actually have a regular who drives in from West Palm Beach every
month (3.5 hrs by car)!

--
Kristian Kielhofner