[asterisk-users] Callmanager 3.3(5) and Asterisk with ooh323

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Mon Nov 6 14:39:52 MST 2006

setting SetCallerPres(allowed_passed_screen) before ooh323 dial from
asterisk to callmanager has no efekt for displaying caller id number on
destination phone :'(
tcpdump still shows :
.... ..01 = Screening indicator: User-provided, verified and passed (0x01)
.01. .... = Presentation indicator: Presentation restricted (0x01)