[asterisk-users] Nortel Option 11C and SIP gateway integration

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Nov 6 11:59:34 MST 2006

Hi Heison,

We got our 11C working using a direct PRI connection to a Digium card
in our Asterisk server. We ended up having to use two PRIs to get
CallerID working properly: calls to the Nortel from Asterisk are on a
5ESS call-by-call trunk, which effectively has the Nortel treat the
Asterisk server like a CO; calls to Asterisk from the Nortel are on
an NI2 tie-trunk to allow the Nortel to send CallerID to the Asterisk
server.

Hope this helps - I have the Nortel config we used in a PDF if you
need it.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers