[asterisk-users] TDM400 hungup problem

Shaun Hofer shaun.hofer at voxpak.com
Sun Nov 5 17:16:07 MST 2006

Ale,

We had a simiarly problem here, not sure if its the same. The Telco here
has 'ISDN suspension' (think thats the correct term) activated on landlines
here by default. When you phone some one, the person who recieves the call
can put down the reciever and goto another room and pick it up again and
continue the call. If the person hangups and doesnt pick up another phone in
the house for approx. 1 min the call is ended. Only the person being called
can do this.

I would connect a normal phone to the landline you're using for the TDM and
then call it. Then hangup and pick it up again 30 seconds later and see if
the call is still active. If it is then thats your problem. If this is your
problem, you will have to take it up with the Telco suppling the landline.

-Shaun