[asterisk-users] Polycom SIP 2.0.2 firmware

Kevin Bockman asterisk at wunderkin.com
Fri Nov 3 22:00:01 MST 2006

Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to send me the 2.0.2 SIP firmware?  I asked
VoipSupply for it on Wednesday, nagged them again on Thursday and they
did not even send the request yet.  I was supposed to have it 'Friday
morning' at the latest.  I'm doing equipment upgrades this weekend so
this is the time to do it.  I've been having random phone crashing using
2.0.1.

I also asked VoipSupply for firmware a month or so ago and they never
sent it.

It is not listed yet on the freedom file site.

Thanks,

Kevin