[asterisk-users] Patton 1400

Kevin Withnall kevin at ilb.com.au
Fri Nov 3 21:57:33 MST 2006

I have a patton 1400 setup to handle the bri interface. As a trixbox
user, I wanted a sip trunk rather than having to re-compile bri support
into trixbix.

Anyway, I have it working now so that asterisk can make calls and they
are passed properly to the telephone network. Incoming calls however are
another matter. I have (after turning on cli debug in the 1400)
determined that its getting stuck in the routing system. I don't know
what destination to make to get it to sip connect to the asterisk box.

Ive tried making an interface that has a remote address of the asterisk
box but that doesn't work. Can someone send me a config for anything
they have done that is similar to this ? I believe the Patton 1200 is
also the same unit apart from extra ports.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Kevin