[asterisk-users] Re: My Phone Review- Large Scale Corp Deployment.

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Fri Nov 3 21:07:20 MST 2006

"Eddie Johnson Jr" <ilo at ilo-infosystems.us> wrote:

>Did you test Snom or Sipura hard ip phones?  I was considering Budgetone for an office of 10 users.  After reading your testimonial I will have to re-think my selection.

I don't know if you have used a BT but this isn't a phone that I would
put in my garage much less my office.  Poor sound quality, lousy
display and a horrible interface.  If you want something cheap to
prove that VoIP actually works, then sure.  If you plan to use it to
talk to someone, then look elsewhere.

Some other quick notes:

Aastra 480i works pretty well.

Sipura SPA-841 isn't much of a phone.

Linksys SPA-921 & 941 work pretty well but suffer from occasional
lockups and spontaneous reboots (latest firmware).

Linksys WIP-300 is crap.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith