[asterisk-users] TDM400 hungup problem

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Nov 3 09:59:29 MST 2006

Hi Ale,
your problem is quite strange. Can you try with an analog phone or
another SIP phone?
My zaptel and zapata are the same as yours but I have not the problem
you describe.
And Asterisk console?? Doesn't  it say anything useful??
Notice that if the caller phone must be a normal phone...if it is a cell
phone it does not automatically hang up.

Giorgio Incantalupo

Ale wrote:
> Ciao,
>
> Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:
>> Hi Ale,
>> have you tried to put a HangUp comand at the end of your call flow?
>
> Yes, the current dialplan is:
>
> exten => s,1,Answer()
> exten => s,2,PlayBack(demo-thanks)
> exten => s,3,Hangup
>
> And it's the same... the caller's phone don't hangup
>
> Do you use TDM400 with success in italy ?
Sure, with both fastweb and telecom.