[asterisk-users] Binding a peer context to a specific IP address

Tomer Horn thorn at ivrit.org.il
Fri Nov 3 09:16:42 MST 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to set a specific sip/iax peer context
with a certain IP addresses, so Asterisk will bind itself and connect to
the peer only using a specific IP addresses. That way, Asterisk will use
different IP addresses for different contexts (and making it easier for
me to take advantage of gre tunnels/multi-homing).

If not, does anyone have any idea how can I have certain contexts binded
to certain IP addresses? Proxies? anything?

Thanks, Tomer.