[asterisk-users] echo with spa-3000

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Thu Nov 2 16:12:38 MST 2006

> check the impedance for the fxo port.  I bet it's set to 600.  change
it
> to 900 and see what happens

Australia uses "220+820||120nf" as the normal impedance, although I
believe that ADSL line filters and other conditions can cause a
variation in this.  I have tried every impedence setting and none of
them make any difference, which I find a bit strange. But I'm suspecting
that the signal reflection is happening somewhere beyond where my
impedance setting would make a difference (eg at the other side of a rim
or other mini exchange).

Thanks

James