[asterisk-users] Videoconferencing solutions with Asterisk-

Maxx Lobo maxx at arraycomm.com
Wed Nov 1 22:45:23 MST 2006

Does anyone have any experience with this? We're looking to deploy a
pretty robust HiDef Video Conferencing solution, and if it were built
around Asterisk, that'd be a huge bonus. It looks like a bounty was
offered on it for a while with no results, and now an Indian company -
Adiance - claims to have a solution, but I can't find any real feedback
on it from end users.

What do you guys use for Video Conferencing? Any recommendations?

--Maxx