[asterisk-users] Which IP phones have best voice quality, preferably under $150

Bob Chiodini bchiodini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 04:48:37 MST 2006

Switching is what you want.

NAT is Network Address Translation that allows the router to "map" IP
addresses between router interfaces.

You may wish to verify that all of the ports on your network, if
automatically negotiated, did what you want.  Probably, 100Mb,
Full-Duplex.  If not then force the config.  Improper negotiation tends
to drop packets.  Everything appears to work, but slowly.  Depending on
your network infrastructure, you may also look into QOS.

Bob...