[asterisk-users] Which IP phones have best voice quality, preferably under $150

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:15:47 MST 2006

All the phones already have the latest firmware. They keep updating
themselves automatically.

In my setup of Grandstream phones, all the computers of the network go
through the phones, i.e. I am using the builtin phones as swithces. They all
have 2 ethernet ports. Does this has to do anything with the voice quality,
or do I need to change something in the phones' setup, like switching it
from switch to router in basic settings? What is this NAT/Router setting
anyways and how should it be setup?