[asterisk-users] How to clear trixbox configuration

Pedro Silva pedromsilva1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 04:36:58 MST 2006

Hello all,

To test some configs i forgot the trixbox web config (freepbx) and i
made changes directly in asterisk config files (sip.conf,
extensions.conf, etc). Result: asterisk is working ok but the the web
config is totaly confused and, if i made a change via freepbx this not
works ok. Only now i know that this changes will be made in
"file_custom.conf"... problem of newbie... :).
I also updated the asterisk for version 1.2.12.1, independently for
the trixbox updating system. My trixbox version is 1.2.2.
So i need to clear all configuration and start again only with the web
config in freepbx.
Is possible to clear all web configs and restitute all initial
/etc/asterisk/* files to start from zero without re-installing all
trixbox box from CD?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
PS.