[asterisk-users] Sound breaking. Because of Tormenta2 PRI Interface Card or something else

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Nov 2 01:01:31 MST 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 05:47:35PM -0500, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I need to know about sound quailty issues from those who have experience
> with Tormenta2 PRI Interface. Also how to make it work with new versions of
> Asterisk and Zaptel. And also  suggestion if it is a good idea to switch to
> some newer card from Sangoma or Digium, or Tormenta should work fine.

Which Tormenta card exactly? I believe tha there are several companies
that produce Tormenta2-based cards. I know that at least some of them
have some modifications to the tor2 driver, but those modifications
never made it into the main tree (and sometimes not even availble for
download).

That said, I have no experince with either of those cards.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com