[asterisk-users] channel.c: Unable to request channel ZAP

Shweta Jain SHWETA at NDTV.COM
Wed Nov 1 22:51:17 MST 2006

Hi there

I also get this error:
 Unable to create channel of type 'Zap' (cause 34 - Circuit/channel congestion)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

whenever I try to call my Alcatel 4400 PBX etxn from SIP using TE110P. The output of zap show channels is:
 Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            incoming        uk         default
      1            incoming        uk
      2            incoming        uk
      3            incoming        uk
...so on till
     31            incoming        uk
except channel 16 which is delta

All 30 channels show status FREE on the exchange end.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Shweta