[asterisk-users] Which IP phones have best voice quality, preferably under $150

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:28:01 MST 2006

I think I will agree with folks here, it must be something else on the
network, not the phones themselves. I am not going to replace all of the
phones, its too expensive, but for trial, want to try something better. PoE
is also important to me at this point. I am thinking of trying Linksys 942.
I was thinking of Polycom, but there its LCD is not backlit. I keep all LCDs
backlit so that is important for me. As for good Aastra phones, there in no
external power adapter. Snoms are expensive.