[asterisk-users] Diva server 4bri and Portuguese BRI

Pedro Silva pedromsilva1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:10:37 MST 2006

Hello,

The problem was wrong contexts defined like Marco said, and is solved.
Now, i have another problem...of course :)

On incoming calls, i only can receive calls if i define a line like
the following, in extensions.conf:
exten => _.,n,Dial(SIP/500,30,tr) (all incoming calls are redirected
to extension 500).
The problem is that i have some DDI's assigned by my telco (xxx302500
to xxx302509) and i need to route each DDI to diferent internal
extension.
If i define someting like "exten => _XXXXXXXX0,n,Dial..." (for DDI
xxx302500) the call is not answered by asterisk. I think that asterisk
cannot identify the destination DDI of the incoming call...is this
normal?
This is the capi debug of one incoming call:

asterisk1*CLI>
CONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x1975 LEN=0045
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  CIPValue                        = 0x10
  CalledPartyNumber               = <81>0
  CallingPartyNumber              = <00 83>XXXXXXXXX
  CalledPartySubaddress           = default
  CallingPartySubaddress          = default
  BC                              = <80 90 a3>
  LLC                             = default
  HLC                             = <91 81>
  AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = default
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

    -- CONNECT_IND (PLCI=0x401,DID=0,CID=XXXXXXXXX,CIP=0x10,CONTROLLER=0x1)
       > ISDN1#02: msn='*' DNID='0' MSN
  == ISDN1#02: setting format alaw - 0x8 (alaw)
  == ISDN1#02: Incoming call 'XXXXXXXXX' -> '0'
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x1976 LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x70
  InfoElement                     = <81>0

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x1976 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element CALLED PARTY NUMBER
       > ISDN1#02: INFO_IND DID digits not used in this state.
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x1977 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0xa1
  InfoElement                     = default

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x1977 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element Sending Complete
CONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x1977 LEN=0032
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  Reject                          = 0x1
  BProtocol
   B1protocol                     = 0x0
   B2protocol                     = 0x0
   B3protocol                     = 0x0
   B1configuration                = default
   B2configuration                = default
   B3configuration                = default
  ConnectedNumber                 = default
  ConnectedSubaddress             = default
  LLC                             = default
 AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = default
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

INFO_IND ID=001 #0x1978 LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x18
  InfoElement                     = <81>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x1978 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 81
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x1979 LEN=0015
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8005
  InfoElement                     = default

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x1979 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: info element SETUP
       > ISDN1#02: IE SETUP / SENDING-COMPLETE already received.
DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x197b LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401
  Reason                          = 0x0

DISCONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x197b LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x401

    -- ISDN1#02: DISCONNECT_IND on incoming without pbx, doing hangup.
       > CAPI/ISDN1/0-15: set channel task to 1
  == ISDN1#02: CAPI Hangingup for PLCI=0x401 in state 4
  == ISDN1#02: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x401
       > CAPI devicestate requested for ISDN1/0

Anyone can give me ideas about this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
PS.