[asterisk-users] Help me on Call parking

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:51:26 MST 2006

Hello Users.......
I'm Strucked  in Call parking...
I'm Using the Asterisk-1.1.11 version in My FC5 box,
In That there is  feature.conf

I'm Using SIP channel   By using Asterisk + OpenSER

[general]
parkext => 9006                 ; What extension to dial to park
parkpos => 9007-9009            ; What extensions to park calls on. These
needs to be
                                ; numeric, as Asterisk starts from the start
position
                                ; and increments with one for the next
parked call.
context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 45               ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                                ; (default is 45 seconds)

In Extension.conf .. I'm confused to give the  Dial planning......

Can Help

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara