[asterisk-users] Manager API - Originate Call - Need Help

mitcheloc mitcheloc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:37:32 MST 2006

If I understood your question correctly, you just need to reverse everything.

Channel = OUTGOING TRUNK i.e. ZAP/00982166501553
Context = default
Exten = internal extension that points to -> 0041435215301
Priority = 1
CallerID = 0041435215301

This will first initiate the call to the number 0041435215301 and then
connect it to the internal extension you specify in Exten that points
to "SIP/0041435215301."

Cheers