[Asterisk-Users] Forcing Marker bit

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed May 31 17:33:52 MST 2006

Ira wrote:

> Another thing that happened with 1.2.8 is one of my SIP providers
> stopped working.  Well, it sends the call, the phone rings and can be
> answered, but no audio either way. When the provider set reinvites to
> no, audio works again and I think that message goes away.  Might this
> have something to do with that?

Well, not really. The message would occur as a result of a reinvite (not
a transfer, that was an error in my first response), but not be the
cause of an audio problem.

If you are having this problem, please gather a complete console/SIP
trace and open a bug at bugs.digium.com so we can figure out what is
going on.