[Asterisk-Users] Forcing Marker bit

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed May 31 17:18:20 MST 2006

At 02:27 PM 5/31/2006, you wrote:
> > Is there something I need to fix or is this a benign message?
>
>Nope, it's normal. It should be happening after a SIP transfer has
>completed. Probably shouldn't be a WARNING, though.

Another thing that happened with 1.2.8 is one of my SIP providers
stopped working.  Well, it sends the call, the phone rings and can be
answered, but no audio either way. When the provider set reinvites to
no, audio works again and I think that message goes away.  Might this
have something to do with that?

Ira