[Asterisk-Users] Handset recommendations

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed May 31 15:36:24 MST 2006

At 08:13 PM 5/30/2006, you wrote:
>I've been looking at the Aastra 480i CT because of its cordless handset

I have 3 of these and I'm decently pleased with them. I picked them
for the cordless handsets and other than the cordless handsets
mysteriously putting calls on hold occasionally we've been quite
pleased. The hold condition seems to be caused by momentarily loosing
connection due to the extremely noisy environment we have here. Other
than that one really minor annoyance, it's a really nice phone.

Ira