[Asterisk-Users] Re: Still can't get asterisk to play voicemail files occasionally

Dan Elder ISBEEN at IZMEDIA.COM
Wed May 31 09:51:55 MST 2006

Thanks Bill, will check this out, but from the bug report the problem linked
to below seems to happen when people are checking their vm as it's being
recorded. In the situation I'm looking at, the file will 'skip' to the end
even after it's been sitting in the inbox for hours. I'm going to do more
testing, but I'm guessing I'm not the best one to be trying to diagnose the
issue.. Searched the bug tracker as well & didn't see any existing issues
that seem similar.. Am I the only one who's ever had this problem?

Thanks again!