[Asterisk-Users] AEL #include

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Wed May 31 09:42:08 MST 2006

> Oh Crud. So, if I want to jump to another extension or context, I have
> specify the full context, extension and priority? I can't specify a
label?
> It's a bit tricky trying to jump to a specific priority in an
extension
> when they're all called 'n' !
>
> Why is something so simple such a mess...

Doug,

I believe that it has to be one or the other - either labels are unique
across the entire dialplan or they are not.  However, you may have
uncovered a great feature request: allowing the Goto() commands to jump
outside the extension and priority while still using a label.

I'll post this on the wish list and see what happens.

-MC