[Asterisk-Users] Panasonic PBX

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:36:23 MST 2006

You should use 2 FXO ports on asterisk to accomplish it, make sure the
ports supports flash, otherwise you will have a hard time transferring
back to the PBX. BTW, panasonic has one of the best documentation for
foreign voicemail integration, just tell the panasonic PBX that you
are using DTMF voicemail, and on what ports (usually 7 & 8)
What Panasonic system is it?