[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Asterisk asterisk at abraxas.si
Tue May 30 05:34:28 MST 2006

Thanks a lot Wolfgang!

I use Dell PE2850, so probably this issue does not directly affect my system. But I will read thread anyway.

What is happening is that under higher load (60 calls, for example) the Asterisk sometimes stops responding in a time manner (AMI messages are delayed, etc). Sometimes also D-Channel goes down and up again.

But I'm not sure if this is Sangoma related problem or Asterisk locking issue.

Regards!

Alex