[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Tue May 30 09:33:11 MST 2006

Christian Victor schrieb:
> I personally prefer the Sangoma E1 cards. The work in almost every PCI
> system

Okay guys - I have to add something to this so it will not be misunderstood:

I never had problems with a Sangoma card in any mainboard and just added
the word "almost" to prevent somebody with an exotic (i.e. erroneous)
PCI implementation and a passive 8-fold PCI risercard with a non
standard connector to sue me for what I said. ;-)

>From my experience they work in _every_ PCI slot.

Chris