[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Wolfgang Zweimueller wzwei at kurtkrenn.com
Tue May 30 03:27:23 MST 2006

Tristan <tristan at telemaque.fr> writes:

> This server ( an IBM X-Series 346 dual 3Ghz Xeon with 2gb ram ) has to
> serve about 60-70 incoming/outgoing PSTN simultaneous calls ( IVR and
> max 30-40 conferences... ) and about 10-20 SIP calls to begin...

I tried the Quad-port Digium cards in this special machine and it
crashed the machine! I don't know why it happened but it did it again
and again.

Now I have a Sangoma A104 and it looks O.K. There is an issue with
CPU-load but as far as I can see it's no problem. We will connect this
machine to the telco line the next days.

cu,
Wolfgang