[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Tristan tristan at telemaque.fr
Tue May 30 02:52:53 MST 2006

I need different opinions about these cards to be sure about the one to buy
because the server must be up 24/24...

What would you recommand for my needs ?

I need to connect the card to 2 differents ISDN providers in Europe (
EURO-ISDN ) and to connect also with a Matra PBX ( Maybe QSIG ).
I had warnings about clock issues with my current hardware ( Dialogic
stuff )

This server ( an IBM X-Series 346 dual 3Ghz Xeon with 2gb ram ) has to
serve about 60-70 incoming/outgoing PSTN simultaneous calls ( IVR and
max 30-40 conferences... ) and about 10-20 SIP calls to begin...

I will also need support for videoconferencing over ISDN ( but later, as
I think I'll have to write the h320 and H324m stuff )

My first choise was a Digium TE411P but Sangoma A104d seems to be quite
good too and now that I found the Diva Server V-4PRI I don't know
anymore the one that would fit my needs the most...

I think that the anti echo module is a must as  I don't want to overload
this critical server, Am I right ?