[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Tristan tristan at telemaque.fr
Tue May 30 00:54:21 MST 2006

I'm interested too to know about a quad E1 card...

I need to connect it to 2 differents ISDN providers in Europe and to
establish a third connection
with a Matra PBX.
The server ( IBM XSeries 346 ) has to serve about 60-70 simultaneous
calls ( IVR and max 30 conferences... )

I will also need ( but later, as I think I'll have to write it ) support
for videoconferencing over ISDN using different protocols like h320 or
h324m...

What would you recommend ?

Digium TE411P, Sangoma A104D, Eicon Diva Cards ?