[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Mon May 29 08:03:47 MST 2006

Well I just set the port to 5061, and no other devices on this end have
that port.  I still have the same problems though.  The strange thing is
that I have better luck calling the asterisk box itself rather than an
outside line, but even that is intermittent.  Actually what I have found
is that after my SIP device restarts I can call the asterisk box (but
only once the second time it will not send audio), but I can't call an
outside line, well it calls, answers, and bridges but no audio happens
to pass.  I'm really confused.

Miles