[Asterisk-Users] New Zealand Voice prompts announcement

Chris Hodgetts nzvoice at archnetnz.com
Mon May 29 02:15:53 MST 2006

Hey all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place to do this, however, I have
been working on a "New Zealand style" voice prompt set.
(This has also been announced on New Zealand Asterisk users list)

Finally these have got to a point where I consider them to be "stable"
and able to be used in a production environment.
(Or at least I know people who are using them in a production
environment)

The homepage is located at:
http://voiceprompt.archnetnz.com/index.php?p=home
With a sample voice "example"

The file listing is located at:
http://voiceprompt.archnetnz.com/Pages/filelist.txt

The release is located at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=162308
But only in GSM format for the moment.

The prompts replace the "Please Press the pound key" with "Please Press
the Hash key" and also any other prompt that had "pound key" have been
replaced with "hash key". The word Pound has been recorded, and WAV
files are in the SVN repo so you can replace the "Hash" with "Pound" if
you want to.

I would love to get feedback on them, so please contact me off list.

Also sorry if this is an incorrect location to do this announcement.