[Asterisk-Users] Calls connected, but no audio

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Sun May 28 21:24:03 MST 2006

The asterisk host is connected directly to the internet, the phones I am
having issues with are behind NAT, but I'm only having issues with some
of them.  Most specifically the phones on my linksys PAP2 adapter.  NAT
at the remote location is provided via a standard out of the box config
of a Linksys WRT54GS router.  Here are the settings for the PAP2:

[pap2]
type=friend
secret=something
qualify=yes
nat=yes
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no
context=private
callgroup=6
pickupgroup=6
callerid=name <1234567890>
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
dtmfmode=rfc2833

This is a situation where I do have multiple SIP devices behind NAT,
tell me more about using different port numbers for different devices,
and what other things should I look out for?

Thanks

Miles