[Asterisk-Users] Busy Signals

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sun May 28 04:58:21 MST 2006

I think asterisk dropping you to s-BUSY, s-CONGESTED, s-UNREACHABLE
priority, better have a look there
(you can play a busy tone, or playback(called-party-is-busy))

WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users