[Asterisk-Users] PAP-2 Conferencing Problems

Stuart Elvish - Dallas Delta Corporation Pty Ltd stuart.elvish at dallasdelta.net
Sat May 27 01:24:48 MST 2006

Dear Andres,

Thank you for your suggestion. Someone else here in Melbourne has
suggested that I also check the RTP timing in the meetme.conf file which
has been commented out (just the default configuration). From there I
found that you are right in your suggestion of the 0.020 instead of the
0.030. The meetme.conf RTP buffer is in multiples of 20 milliseconds and
therefore I assume can't handle RTP sizes of 30 milliseconds.

Thank you so much for your help on this - it has made all my stress
disappear (until Monday when I will have more problems...) and initial
testing seems to prove that it works.

Kind Regards
Stuart Elvish