[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon

VoIP Street .com mylist at lightwavetech.com
Fri May 26 08:50:55 MST 2006

We attended the Astricon in California, US last year. Although it was not
what we expected, we did feel like we gained enough knowledge to make it
worth the time and expense to attend.

Good luck and let us know how you like the show if you end up attending.

--Todd

--
VoIP Street
DID origination services