[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Asterisk Problem

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Thu May 25 17:07:40 MST 2006

Have you configured your extconfig.conf file?

If so, do you have lines similar to this:
sipusers => mysql,database_name,table_name
sippeers => mysql,database_name,table_name

Of course you also have to have the tables correctly setup on the MySQL
server.

Hope that helps..

--
VoIP Street Origination Services